World football’s governing body – FIFA has announced the five goalkeepers for the FIFA FIFPro World XI 2014 on their official website. It involves votes from 20,000 professional footballers worldwide.
Here are the five shot-stopper, who have been selected for the FIFPro World XI 2014.
- Manuel Neuer (Germany / Bayern Munich)
- Claudio Bravo (Chile / Barcelona)
- Thibaut Courtois (Belgium / Chelsea)
- Iker Casillas (Spain / Real Madrid)
- Gianluigi Buffon (Italy / Juventus)
Last year’s Fifa FIFPro World XI goalkeeper has won by Manuel Neuer.
Meanwhile, Manchester United goalkeeper David De Gea failed to make into the shortlisted despite impressing performance for the Red Devils this season.